Hearts First Aid Training Ltd
We at Hearts First Aid Training Ltd are offering a fully inclusive approach to training that deals realistically with first aid, health, safety and pre-hospital care issues, all of which are tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients. We have a fully equipped Training Centre with all the latest modern training equipment such as Resusi-Annie, Choking Charlie, Paediatric & infant mannikins, Training AED’s, and IV & Airway management mannikins for all course levels.
The list of courses we offer:
- Activity Specific First Aid e.g. Horse riding, mountain biking
- Basic Life Support & Safe Use of an AED (Defibrillator)
- Basic Life Support & Management of Anaphylaxis
- Basic Life Support for Adults & Children
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 3)
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid for the Outdoors
- FREC Course Levels 3 & 4
- Pre-Hospital Care – Airway Management up to and including iGel (centre certified)
- Pre-Hospital Care – Cannulation & IV Fluids theory & practical (centre certified)
- Pre-Hospital Care – Trauma Life Support (centre certified)
- Pre-Hospital – Safe Administration of Life Saving Medications
- Pre-Hospital – Administering Emergency Medical Gases
- Pre-Hospital – Immediate Life Support Level 4
All of our training personnel are fully qualified teacher/trainers to the minimum of Level 3. They each have many years of operational experience in their specific fields, ensuring top class, comprehensive training across a wide variety of industry-recognised first aid courses. We are Qualsafe registered and all of our courses provide course booklets and a Qualsafe nationally recognised certification when pupils successfully complete their course.
All of our classes are conducted in a friendly, approachable manner with plenty of interactivity either at our own training centre or at our client’s own premises so that they get hands-on experience. Our renowned First Aid courses meet all the needed requirements as set out in the Health & Safety [First Aid] Regulations 1981.
All of our courses are charged on a per day basis with reduced rates for complete courses up to 12 people.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you!
Call us today on: 01923 894 212
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.heartsfirsttraining.co.uk