HAQ Publishing Ltd are offering Hertfordshire Business Directory readers the chance to win a corporate image makeover for one lucky winner!
In today’s rapidly moving business world, marketing and corporate identity are without doubt one of the most crucial elements of your business to get right. Corporate identity can convey all sorts of messages to customer, from your company ethos to reliability and technical skill. A good advertising campaign can make or break a new company, and can have equally important results for the more established organisation.
Corporate identity should reflect something about your company, relay what you do and make you easy to find and recognise. It doesn’t need to be complex, but crisp, clear and eye catching; making you instantly recognisable from your stationery to advertising, branding on vehicles, and even company clothing.
Advertising is not a hit and miss strategy, either. Good advertising should be well planned and placed. If you are choosing to spend all of your budget in one place, it really has to count, so look at distribution and ensure you are hitting your target audience. Plan artwork carefully, to be both informative and eye catching and make you stand out from the crowd. Too much text can make an advertisement hard to read, and images should be both exciting and relevant.
HAQ Publishing Ltd are celebrating our 30th birthday in 2012, and publish an exciting and comprehensive array of specialist and regional directories. We have a seasoned artwork and creative department with years of design experience who use cutting edge software to create customer artwork. We are offering one
company the opportunity to utilise those skills to create or update their corporate branding, or to create 2 design focussed new adverts for use in their advertising campaign.
Closing date: 30th August 2012
To enter this exciting competition, answer these easy questions to be in with a chance of winning:
Terms & Conditions Apply
* No purchase necessary
* Automated / bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
* The closing date 30th Aug 2012
* This competition is open to all UK residents
* The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, HAQ Publishing Ltd has no further liability to the winners
* Only one entry can be made per person
* Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
* Winners will be notified by email after the closing date
* These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Desktop version | Mobile version